Autumn Cherry Cabinet Specifications
We’re often asked how we can sell high-quality cabinets at less than most competitors and custom cabinet dealers. Because we manufacture our cabinets in China utilizing reduced labour and material costs we are able to eliminate the middleman. Although we save a tremendous amount of money with our manufacturing we do not compromise on the quality of our finished product.
Cowry cabinets feature:
• Maple wood
• All wood cabinetry
• Solid wood drawer and door fronts
• Plywood box construction. Some competitor’s cabinets use pressboard which is cheaper but not as strong
• Cam-lock assembly
• Hardware – we use DTC hinges an internationally renouned product for cabinet hardware.
• All hinges are self-closing and consealed
• No centre stiles in cabinets up to 39″ – allowing for more cabinet space
• Under-mounted epoxy-coated soft closing drawer glides – reducing wear and tear of cabinets
• Face frame: 3/4″ thickness and 2 1/2″ wide solid hardwood
• Door and drawer front made from solid Russian maple wood
• Raised panel door styles
• Full overlay
• Cabinet side, top and bottom built using 5/8″ plywood
• Cabinet back panel constructed of 5/8″ plywood
• Shelves are made with 3/4″ plywood providing excellent strength
• Drawer box built using 5/8″ hardwood sides and ends with a 3/8″ plywood bottom
Cowry kitchen cabinets can compete against large box-store cabinet prices and in many cases beat their prices and quality. We are so confident about our product that we encourage consumers to shop around and compare both the quality and prices of our competitors.
Cowry Cabinets supplies many Rona Hardware Stores with a selection of cabinets that they offer to consumers.
Autumn Cherry Drawers
The front frame is constructed of wood. Sides and shelves are made of plywood and their color matches the doors, so the colour is the same inside and outside the boxes.
All full extension drawers are dovetailed and the soft-closing feature is standard for drawers and doors.